Hair loss is different for everyone, so it's difficult to find the advice that fits your needs online. As a result, many of our clients come to us thinking hair replacement is the only option. Many are surprised to learn that their hair may regrow with the right treatments and products! If you're feeling discouraged about your options, read on to learn about our topical treatments and at-home therapy. With the right treatments and products, your hair may regrow on its own!
Is my hair a candidate for regrowth?
A variety of conditions cause hair loss, from genetics to medical conditions and even stress. That's why we employ a full-time Trichology Practitioner at New Look. Our expert specialist will carefully assess your hair loss to determine the best options for you. With this certification, we prevent our clients from wasting time and money on ineffective treatments. Instead, we get straight to the cause of your hair loss to ensure the treatment fits your needs.
By correctly identifying the cause of your hair loss in a private consultation room, we increase the chances that your hair will regrow. Instead of immediately looking for hair replacement therapies, we'll start with topical or low-level laser therapies if it fits your diagnosis. It's easy to apply these treatments at home, giving your scalp and hair follicles the nutrients and blood flow they need to regrow your hair.
Possible treatment options
Our specialists won't suggest anything that isn't right for your condition, but there are several hair regrowth options that we might suggest based on the cause of your hair loss:
- Our Trichology practitioner ensures that every client has the tools they need for a healthy scalp. Taking care of your scalp is just as important as taking care of your skin, but scalp care is often overlooked. By assessing the specific needs of your scalp, our Trichology specialist will recommend products that improve your hair growth. A scalp analysis is a great starting point if you have a family history of hair loss and want to prevent it. It's also a good way to ensure your treatment is the best choice for your hair loss.
- Topical treatments
- For many clients with thinning hair, topical treatments are a great way to ensure that we preserve the hair you have. These treatments also promote a healthy scalp environment for new hair to grow. At New Look, we only use top-of-the-line topical treatments. Whether you use a lotion, conditioner, or shampoo, we always offer all-natural, organic products that represent the best hair regrowth options in the industry. Learn more about our great line of topical hair regrowth products here.
- Laser hair growth therapy
- For some clients, limited blood flow to the scalp can cause hair loss. Laser hair growth therapy is a completely safe, FDA approved treatment that uses low-level lasers to stimulate hair growth. The specific level of laser light increases blood flow to the scalp - sometimes by as much as 50%! Even for clients whose follicles are miniaturized, the increased blood flow stimulates the growth of new hair.
- Laser therapy stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of clients. It also restores thinning hair to its original thickness, quality, and shine. To ensure your hair loss treatment fits your lifestyle, we offer options that fit your needs. Our HairMax uses unique hair-parting methods and specialized technology to get the most effective treatment on the market. Just three 90-second treatments per week offer clients the treatment they need. For those who are always on the go, our iGrow products are a portable option that goes home with you. Skip the office and improve your hair growth while you watch TV or surf the web.
Don't let hair loss get you down. If you're experiencing hair loss or are worried about your family history, set up a consultation with our experts today. Our private, boutique atmosphere provides an easy way to get the right hair loss treatment for your needs. Contact New Look today and find the best option for you!
SHARE THIS ARTICLE: